Do you want to work with a brand with a hyper-growth e-commerce business?
Founded in Stockholm in 2016, Nudient is a lifestyle brand for mobile accessories, born out of love and fascination for Scandinavian aesthetics and way of life.
We are on the lookout for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm. You will be responsible for all administrative tasks related to our B2C and B2B sales. This includes handling inbound and outbound delivery flows and being the main point of contact to all parties involved.
- Ensure the supply chain logistics is running as smoothly as possible
- Maintain all communication and relationships with suppliers, freight forwarders as well as our B2B customers
- Daily contact with our 3PL warehouse
- Create pack lists, delivery notes, and export documentation
- Prepare all B2B-invoices and be responsible for being the main point of contact between our operations and finance team
- Take actions to meet budgets and KPIs for the company
- Bachelor’s degree within supply chain management/logistics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience within similar roles, such as Buyer/Supply chain Coordinator, etc.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in written form
- Organized and structured
- Strong analytical and communication skills and be able to effectively work across teams
- Problem-solver with a fast learning pace, as well as great attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership and proactive attitude
- Self-motivated and strives to always overperform
Tulegatan 29, Stockholm
Interested? Let us know!